RE: [oletrucks] ps on 235/colum

To: "'McNulty, Bob'" <BMCNULTY@csuchico.edu>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ps on 235/colum
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:29:23 -0500
Golden State Pickup Parts (probably among others) has such a setup.
You supply the pump, pump mounting bracket and hoses that connect
to the pump.  They supply (for $570+shipping, etc) a replacement
drag link (that senses steering load and modulates hydraulic
pressure to) and a hydraulic cylinder.

try www.gspp.com