[oletrucks] Haywire

To: "old trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Haywire
From: "David Heath Trahan" <heath@acadian.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 19:04:47 -0500
Thanks for all the responses.  I looked at an Excel spreadsheet diagram that
looks like it might work for my rewiring the old truck.  But before I commit
to going that route, I want to look at all of the options.  I remember
reading from a couple of you that you used a new wiring kit from Haywire.
Where can I get some additional information on their product?  Also anybody
else used a kit from E-Z Wiring?  I have a phone number for them, but again
I would like to hear some more comments from all of you who have fought this
battle before me.

Thanks again,

Robert T.
'53 3100