Re: [oletrucks] Haywire

To: <jvanho01@tir.com>, "David Heath Trahan" <heath@acadian.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Haywire
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:33:42 -0500
I used a basic wiring system from "Affordable Street Rods".  It came with
color coded labled wires with a terminal on one end.  It had the headlight,
alternator and column connectors also.   I also recommend the booklet "How
to wire your street rod from start to finish" by Jack Sweeden which contains
simple diagrams for different makes of starting and charging circuits as
well as the accessory circuits. Just add a fuse/junction box and you have an
inexpensive do-it-yourself wiring harness.