[oletrucks] AD Cabover/Suburban/Pickup!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Cabover/Suburban/Pickup!!
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 14:56:19 -0700
You guys wouldn't believe this this even if you saw it. They rolled into
our Calgary rod run with it, and caused quite a stir. It measures almost
30 feelt long, has a 502 BB tucked away in the center of the truck, just
below the back of the Suburban body. It's so outrageous it works! It's
nice to see someone with an imagination. Let me know what you think.

http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles/big1.jpg
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles/big2.jpg
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles/big3.jpg

btw...just in the process of updating my website with pics of my new
flame job. Should be ready to go sometime tonight.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy "1314" (which felt small and insignificant next to this
truck)
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles