Re: [oletrucks] Cab Repair-Dolly

To: "Mike Stone" <mrston@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab Repair-Dolly
From: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:59:39 -0400
Mike:
I built a dolly of sorts for my 50.  It basically consists of some
2x6's mounted on 2 strips of plywood where casters are attached.
The truck sits down on the 2x6's much the same way that it sits on
the frame, on the cab supports.  In other words, the dollies are
pretty much "inside" the underside of the cab.  Make sense?

Worked great for me.  You are welcome to borrow mine but you
could probably build your own cheaper that the shipping would be
on mine.
Joe
Joe Clark
'50 3100 Deluxe