[oletrucks] RE: "Wagon" Sides

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "'Hudson29@aol.com'" <Hudson29@aol.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: "Wagon" Sides
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:43:30 -0500
Thanks for the great reply, Paul!!  Kelly (TRUCKEXPRT)  was also on the mark
with a similiar suggestion. I had one other reply, but unfortunately deleted
the correspondence. I apologize to that person. These suggestions seem
logical in light of the time our trucks were built. I love the way my truck
looks and want to appreciate the Advanced Design by knowing more about it
from the functional as well as aesthetic view. It is actually viewed as art
in some circles (not mine, of course). Do you know of any books on the
subject of the development of the AD concept?

             Tim
            '50 Chev 1/2t