[oletrucks] 235 engine fastener kit

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 engine fastener kit
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:02:56 -0600
Last week I inquired about the availability of an engine bolt kit for a 235.
A fellow list member (can't remember who, but thanks) suggested I contact
Docs Bolts http://www.docsbolts.com .  Below is his response.  He also
carries bolt kits for 47-59 Chevy trucks which contain fasteners for hood,
door, fender, body, bumper, interior, etc.  Just thought I'd pass this
along.

yes there is a kit for the 235

hex head        28.00           polished        84.00

allen head      34.00           polished        90.00

arp grade 8 6 point     118.00

includes   intake,  valve cover,  oil pan,  timing cover,  water pump, water
neck fuel pump,  and distrubutor.

thanks
doc