[oletrucks] Jacks and Tools for Adv Design Trucks

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Jacks and Tools for Adv Design Trucks
From: "Jim Cumings" <jcumings@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:36:48 -0700
Hi All,

When I pulled up the seat in my truck I found a bumper jack of indeterminate
age, and a 'bottle' jack along with a short, single headed lug wrench. Also
found a flat (1/4") stamped steel wrench marked "INDIAN MOTOCYCLES" [sic],
thought that was pretty neat.

This got me to wondering about jacks and tools, and was curious as to what
came with the truck, if anything. Seems everything was an option in those
days. Other than the Deluxe cab and chrome grille my truck seems pretty
Spartan. Single rearview, single tail light, and no original heater (I'm
guessing, as the blower hole is still covered, as is the passenger cowl
vent - there is a heater though, with a M over a W shaped like a double
diamond, think this must be aftermarket?).

Anyone up on tool and jack lore?

Jim

50 5 Window (Plain!)