Re: [oletrucks] One Tough Broken Bolt!

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] One Tough Broken Bolt!
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:27:29 -0400

>     Has anybody got any suggestions on what to do with it now? This is the
> last broken bolt in the motor, and when it's out we can move on to other
> things.

Paul, one last shot if all else fails is to have it removed by a machine shop.
Since you have the engine out and accesible, find someone that has a "tap
burner" or EDM device.  We have one at work for burning out broken taps (now
that's hard material).  You might get lucky and find a local machine shop with
the same setup.

Wally