Re: [oletrucks] 'Burb Models!

To: dshier@rmi.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 'Burb Models!
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:20:44 EDT
<<
 I have been purchasing some of these models and received a recent promotion
for
 1937 Chevy Pickups (of which I had a good one with headers, big valves, etc
in
 the 50's) and they show it with being standard with a 206 CI Chevy motor
which I
 think is a Crock >>

I first saw this error in the Standard Catalog of American Truckcs from
Krause publications.  they also print Old Cars "Weakly".  I did corrections
for their second edition, but they didn't take all my corrections cause they
weren't sure if I knew what I was talking about.
Bob ADler