Re: [oletrucks] Cylinder Head Casting numbers

To: Rich Gallagher <rgallagrrr@mcn.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cylinder Head Casting numbers
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 16:41:50 -0400
Most prefer to use a 235 head as the compression is lower on the 261's heads.
Casting #'s for a 261 head are different than the block #'s. Here are some 261
head #'s I have: 3836850
                          3708570
                          3703570
                          3835913
                          3835499
If you are intent on using a 261 head I have one I may sell for the right
price.

Grant 50 3100