[oletrucks] where does the speaker go in a 59 suburban?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] where does the speaker go in a 59 suburban?
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:38:22 EDT
I have been driving a 59 suburban, and happened across a guy who sold me a
stock radio from his 59 suburban(that he sold earlier) . He said that he paid
seventy five bucks for it , and he had a guy recondition it for sixty five
bucks, and that he wanted $150.  Oh the restraint ... trying to reach real
slow for may wallet and not let my excitement show. But alas  I only had
$120.  I told him I 'd come back for it and he suggested Sunday.
  So now where do I put the speaker.?
  There are two 6x9 holes cut in the walls of the back seat area. If I use
one, or both what impedance do I use?
 Thanks
The least computer talented guy on the internet
Stan the man Symank]
Newberg or