[oletrucks] Old Chevy Car Mailing List???

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 17:24:18 -0500
We (actually my wife bought it)  just purchased a 1939 Chevrolet Master
Deluxe Sedan I was wondering if anyone knew of a mailing list for old
chevy cars?  The car is in original condition and while it is solid it
does need pretty much a complete restoration.  However, when I drove it
the 25 miles home I was able to run right along at 60 mph with no
problem.  I doubt if it had been driven that far in 20 years, but the
old gentleman who had it went out and started it each week and let it
run for a while -- so the engine seems to be in great shape.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO