[oletrucks] Eastwood Hotcoat Powder Coating

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Eastwood Hotcoat Powder Coating
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:13:52 -0400
Hi All,
Someone on the list wrote about his experience with the Eastwood Powder
Coating System.
I just bought one and tried it for the first time tonight . Nice finish and
quick to cure.
I just wondered about how much powder is lost to "over spray" ? I seem to be
losing alot and I wondered what the other list members experience was in
this regard. Also , I can immediately see the value of a larger curing oven
and I'd like to hear more about the refrigerator conversion idea. Thanks
Eric A. St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100
Fairport, NY