Re: [oletrucks] paint guns

To: charlie kish <ckish@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] paint guns
From: Jack Boedigheimer <Boedigheimer@planacc.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 10:03:21 -0700
Just used one (Accuspray $129) for the primer on my truck. It is in
pieces and just got sandblasted so I was
shooting epoxy primer inside and out and everywhere. The gun did a very
nice job and there was a lot
less overspray. Working in the garage I could actually see what I was
doing with normal lighting. A guy had
to really try hard to get a run but maybe that was just the material. I
would advocate the HVLP guns but as
with any gun don't buy the cheap cheap ones or you will be sorry. Having
spent most of my time on the $40 specials, this one was an amazing
difference.

Jack Boedigheimer
1949 GMC 3/4 ton
(art museum mobile hanging in the garage)