[oletrucks] Selling my '52 Chevy 1/2 ton

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Selling my '52 Chevy 1/2 ton
From: "Mike Auser" <auserm@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 13:34:10 PDT
After a lot of thought, I have finally decided to sell 1952 Chevrolet 1/2
ton.  I've had the truck for a long time, but have been focusing my efforts
on my other truck (1948 Chevy 1/2 ton).  The reason that I have decided to
sell it now, is that I will be moving at the end of this month and would
otherwise have to find storage for the truck.  The truck itself is fairly
solid, but does have some rust.  It is all original, but is missing the
engine and radiator.

I'm asking $450 (Canadian).  It is located in Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada)
and can be seen "online" at my web site -
http://www.microsolution.sk.ca/52Chevy.  If you are interested in purchasing
it, you can e-mail mauser@cableregina.com or phone 306-584-0555.

Mike Auser