[oletrucks] Oregon business trips

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oregon business trips
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:11:01 -0700
Hi Rich,

I'm in Falls City, OR, about 1 1/2 hours from Beaverton if you're really
desperate.  You could come see an ole beater that loves to haul things!
Miq, if he's around, is even closer than me though, and I suspect his
trucks are in nicer shape.  Give me a call if you want to come down,
tho,:  503-787-3727 I have today and Monday off.

I can't get into the GM Haulers club web site; it says I don't have
permission, so I don't know of any events in the area.  Sorry.  Hey,
enjoy the half way decent weather for here!

Ed Miller
'58 Apache short Fleetside

Rich posts:  To any North West truckers,

I will be staying in Beaverton, Oregon (just outside of Portland) on and
off for the next couple of months. I am here this weekend and was
wondering
if anyone in this area would allow me to get a truck fix by looking at
their trucks. Boy I miss my truck! oh and my family too. Any
recommendations for upcoming shows, local yards, etc... would be greatly
appreciated. I will gladly return the favor the next time anyone is
going
to see Mickey Mouse.