[oletrucks] Any interior paint opinions?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Any interior paint opinions?
From: Jay Duncanson <jay@duncanson.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:32:06 -0700
I've prepped the interior of my '49 3100, but wanted some opinions of those
who've painted theirs:

Jim Carter has a lacquer that is claimed to be like the original interior
paint. Bob Adler also forwarded to me a PPG code for an enamel (I assume)
that is supposed to match the original.

Has anyone used the Jim Carter paint? Or gone the enamel route? What would
be the pros and cons of one over the other? Or is there some other
alternative I haven't considered?

I'm ready to go, I just need to know...Thanks.
... ...
  Jay
'49 3100
... ...