Re: [oletrucks] Any interior paint opinions?

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any interior paint opinions?
From: Jay Duncanson <jay@duncanson.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:56:08 -0700
At 07:16 AM 10/12/99 EDT, Randy wrote:

>I used the Carter paint for the upper dash and a PPG for the rest of the
>cab...I have a De Lux cab....the guy who did my painting was partial to non
>lacquer paint.  I was very pleased with the color of both paints.  I would
>make the decision based upon durability and your comfort level with lacquer.
>
>Randy Weis
>54 AD

I assume that you used an enamel for the non-Carter paint, and did so for
durability reasons, correct? What was the paint code for the non-Carter
paint? Would you say that there was a good color and texture match between
the two? Would you do it that way again or would you use the enamel for the
upper dash as well?

(questions questions questions...:)
... ...
Jay