Re: [oletrucks] Pressure fed sandblaster...

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pressure fed sandblaster...
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:56:00 -0700
I once saw an article on converting a propane bottle. It involved welding a
section of threaded pipe (with a cap) on top, and welding a bung for a valve
on the bottom. The plumbing is a little tricky. When I am not writing a
Critical Review to be heavily graded (or degraded) by the English teacher,
I'll finish this. Harbor Freight sells a complete pressure blaster for
aboout 100 bucks, and shipping is free. I bought one when they were 80
bucks, and am happy with it. Let me know if you're still interested in
making one, and I'll type up the details.