[oletrucks] You are invited to breakfast at the Portland Swap meet

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] You are invited to breakfast at the Portland Swap meet
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:34:59 EDT
At the April swapmeet, the breakfast planned would have taken us each too far
away from the swap meet at a critical time.  Early AM when the bargains are
still to be snapped up.  So I will take a campstove and supplies for a superb
"camp" breakfast" for all comers from the list.
Ive goto find out my stall number, but after that all I need is a word from
those who may be there. Looks like the weekend will bring some lovely swappin
weather.
Stan the man
Newberg Or
503 538 4800