Re: [oletrucks] Paint and Pate?

To: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint and Pate?
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:31:34 -0500
This is only the second "mid-year" Pate.  It has been held in April for
close to 20 years.  I went to the October meet for one day last year (on
Saturday, as I recall).  The "mid-year" meet doesn't have nearly the
following of the April gathering (April-near 11,000 spaces; last
October-near 4-5,000 spaces filled), but either one you go to, it is one of
the 3 largest in the country & just a sight to see, if nothing else (i.e.
nothing bought or sold).

I keep a space for the April meets, but only attend the October meet as a
spectator (so far); I will go on Saturday, if I can go at all.  Ping me
off-line as the days get closer & plans solidify & we can plan on a meeting
place & time, if it works out.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com