Re: [oletrucks] Oil Filter - 58 GMC Pickup

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Filter - 58 GMC Pickup
From: jrdorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:54:52 -0700
Jim,

I don't know about a '58 GMC but I just saw a picture of an NOS AC
filter for a Chevy 6 and it had an orange lid with a blue body.

My '55 V-8 also had a orange lid with a blue body (AC filter).

My '52 GMC with a 503 6cyl looks like it was black on black, it does not
appear to be an AC, it has "MILITARY SPECIFICATION FILTER" stamped into
the lid and is much longer than the others.

--
John
"49-50-54-57-79-95" Chevy 3800 Panel