Re: [oletrucks] Website updates!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Website updates!
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 08:57:57 EDT
Great site, Alan.  I've been to the Hot Rod Cafe in North ID and it's as good
as you say.  I think your temperature standards are calibrated to northern
Canada though.

;-)

More list members should do this kind of thing.  That's some beautiful
scenery and trucks.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN

<<Just got done adding a page on our recent road trip with the '48. Hope
you enjoy the pics! If I screwed anything up, or forgot anything, please
let me know.
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles/ALAN11.HTM

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314>>