Re: [oletrucks] Website updates!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Website updates!
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:11:28 -0700
MarkNoakes@aol.com wrote:

> Great site, Alan.  I've been to the Hot Rod Cafe in North ID and it's as good
> as you say.  I think your temperature standards are calibrated to northern
> Canada though.
>
> ;-)
>
> More list members should do this kind of thing.  That's some beautiful
> scenery and trucks.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Noakes
> 58/56 Suburban
> Knoxville, TN

Thanks Mark! We had fun doing the trip, and putting it down on a website
was difficult. What pics to scan, details, etc.! As for temps, yeah,
we're getting rather wimpy in our old age! It's either too hot or too
cold. *LOL* After 7 years in a t-bucket, the creature comforts of the
heater and windows sure make travelling easier!

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles