[oletrucks] More neat AD toy trucks...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] More neat AD toy trucks...
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 13:01:21 EDT
  I visited Toys R Us again today, and found the new Lowrider series by
Racing Champions to have a cool silver and black '50 Chevy p/u, with gold
accents, #12. package is purple and black, at $4. I think RC also are
producing the trucks for the Field and Stream series, which features alot of
AD Chevy trucks, no TF's yet that I've seen. RC also has a Mint Edition
series with a number of AD trucks, some Fords as well. Just thought I'd keep
y'all up to date on the toy front. I picked up a purple #24 Superman Jeff
Gordon Cool Customs car for the girlfriend, as she likes both purple AND JG..
:) .  Now to watch the Talladega Race!

Jerry
55-2 Suburban