[oletrucks] Deluxe Horn Option

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Deluxe Horn Option
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 13:10:22 -0400
I was at a swap meet today and picked up a NOS deluxe dual horn option.
They were not sure what year it was but I suspect it's 6 volts because
it has cloth insulated wire. These are the dual horns that mount on the
radiator support. It came with wiring harness, brackets and a relay. My
assy manual is vague, showing where they mount but doesn't show the
relay. Does anyone know where this relay mounts? Also are they supposed
to be wired in parallel or series? Also it shows using a 4 terminal
light junction utilizing the 4th terminal for the horn. This is the
strip that bolts to the inner fender.  Will the 4 terminal one bolt on
the same holes as the 3 terminal. I always assumed it was longer.

Thanks,
Grant 50 3100