[oletrucks] Dual Carbs

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dual Carbs
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:33:40 -0400
I'm working on a offy manifold with dual carbs and Corvette dual exhaust
to go with my new dual horns. This is a 235 engine. The directions with
the manifold say to take the second choke butterfly out and use only
one. While this is an attractive idea because of it's simplicity I
wonder if maybe it's not a great idea for warm-up periods when you are
driving with partial choke. Can anybody share their experience with
this.

Thanks,
Grant 50 3100