Re: [oletrucks] Dual Carbs

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dual Carbs
From: "Al Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:14:01 -0700
I tried the dual setup with only one choke.  It was horrible when warming
up.  It's easy to plumb in the second choke.  Find a third choke cable clamp
off of another carb and fabricate it to fit off the back of the primary
choke carb.  Oh, and of course you need a length of choke cable to go
between the two ($5 at your local parts store).  I've also seen the choke
cable going to one carb and the throttle cable going to the other.