Re: [oletrucks] Restore pack...

To: Samsred72@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Restore pack...
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:25:37 EDT
<<
 Is the restore pack still available?  I called last week to the 800 number
 and was told that they had no idea what I was talking about. >>

Over the years I have made up serial numbers of all year trucks from 1929 to
1965 and fed them to the resto pack people.  My last experience reminded me
of Bart Simpson's referrence to grade school, "Not only am I not learning
anything, I'm forgetting things I used to know!"  I also was referred to
other numbers then back to 800 222 1020.  After much hassle I got someone who
knew how to order a resto pack.  Be very persistent, ask for a supervisor and
it will come.  Well, last week I was back to ordering 1929 and they sent 1949.
Bob ADler