[oletrucks] RE: Restore Pack

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Restore Pack
From: Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov (Bob Keeland)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:02:21 -0600
        I just ordered a restoration pack for my 1951 AD and had no problem.
        The person I talked to had to check on it, but they came back and took
        my information.  Later, someone called for the VIN of my pickup and
said
        that the pack would be mailed within 4 weeks.  Of course I am still
        waiting but it has been less than a week.  I'll post another note when
        (if) I get the right (or any) pack.

        BobK

        51 AD 3/4 ton 5-window