Re: [oletrucks] 216 or 235?

To: "chico woodhill" <chico.woodhill@zensearch.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 216 or 235?
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:13:20 -0500
On all 216's the sheet metal pushrod cover goes up over the spark plugs
(extends above the top of the block onto the side of the head); only VERY
early 235's do the same.  Later 235's (like after 41 or so?) have a shorter
pushrod cover that ends at the top of the block.

Also, look at the block casting (raised in cast on lower right side of
block) & serial (stamped on flat behind distributor) numbers; there are a
lot of us on the list with tables to decode.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX