Re: [oletrucks] AD Cab repair

To: "Rob Steinmetz" <rstein@sssnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Cab repair
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:56:21 -0500
the best way I've seen is to weld little studs on the dent portion ,pull it
out and then grind off the heads.as far as the dash goes it is spot welded
anywhere from 50 to 100 times and could be quite difficult.you do not say
what is wrong with the dash ,but if it were up to me I would cut out the
offending part and patch in a piece from the good dash.
bill 53-3600 hot rod