Re: [oletrucks] AD Cab repair

To: "Rob Steinmetz" <rstein@sssnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Cab repair
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 02:21:34 -0700
I had exactly the same problem.  I finally took a 3" air cutter (I bought
from Harbor Freight, for $12.00), and very carefully cut the inner panel
just enough to get at the dent.  I then used a bulls eye and worked the dent
out.  Then carefully weled the inner panel back in.

This was no small dent either.  It was right in the corner of the cab, right
above the drivers left ear.  About 7"x9" and about 2" deep.

This may not be the best way to fix this kind of dent, but it worked
beautiful fo r me.

Mark Self
Redlands, CA
'55 1st 5-window 3100