Re: [oletrucks] More recommendations please

To: "J Forbes" <jforbes@primenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More recommendations please
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:02:52 -0500
I went with a Vintage Air unit.

Yep. It does have a temperature adjusment.
As Jim says, it is in an inconvienent place.
I plan to use a flex extention and move it to the
underdash air panel. That way it will be easier to access

One other response said you had to cut or mod the dash.
Vintage has a couple of options for an underdash vent housing.
It is about 1 1/2 inches and doesn't look half bad.

Lonnie