Re: [oletrucks] correct interior paint color?

To: "chico woodhill" <chico.woodhill@zensearch.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] correct interior paint color?
From: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:12:54 -0400
Chico:
I used that PPG paint code and it looked too gray to me too.
However, when I looked at some old painted areas that had been
protected from the elements, it matched up pretty well.  Check the
paint on your heater vents covered by the hose or look on the
underside of the center windshield strip.  UV or whatever may have
turned the original exposed paint brown.  My $0.02.
Joe

Joe Clark
'50 3100 Deluxe
Knoxville, Tennessee