Re: [oletrucks] correct interior paint color?

To: chico.woodhill@zensearch.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] correct interior paint color?
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:08:01 EDT
I gave that number.  It is good for the trucks made in Tarrytown NY.  there
could have been variations among asembly plants, but it matches the interior
color Jim Carter sells.  I'll spray out a test against some original
interiors, which tend to fade very light.
Bob ADler
<<
 Can anyone verify the PPG code for the interior of a 1949
 3100 for me?

 In the archives someone recommended PPG DDL 3613 as being
 very close to original for the dash of a '49 3100.

 I had some mixed and it seems way too gray to me. I seem
 to remember a much browner color on these dashboards.