Fw: [oletrucks] Speedometer repair help need

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Speedometer repair help need
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:04:00 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
To: RonaldGivens <RonaldGivens@email.msn.com>
Date: Thursday, October 28, 1999 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer repair help need

Ron-

The speedometer is held in by small nuts on the back.  The bezel comes off
with a little prying after you take the unit out of the dash.  The needle is
easy to replace.  Hopefully that and a new cable will get you going.  Mine
was totally shot, so I sent it to Heavy Chevy, where they did a great job of
rebuilding it, and set the odometer back to zero.  That's my recommendation
if you need repair on the speedometer itself.

Good luck!

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window