[oletrucks] 46 PU

To: "OLD TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 PU
From: "Martin Rosenbaum" <Martin@in4web.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:40:32 -0500
Hi All.

     This is the second or third time I am posting this message.  I hope it
goes through this time.  I am restoring a 1946 CK Chevy pick up.  It will be
original.

     I have the following questions that I would like answered:
1.     What number AC spark plugs would I use?
2.     What size fan belt?
3.     Where are the tools and jack stored?
4.     I put in a double acting fuel pump.  Is the small chamber for the
fuel?  The large chamber has 3 outlets.  Does the wipers get hooked up
directly to one of the outlets, and what should I do about the other 2?
Does the push rod on the pump face upwards or down?

     Thanking you in advance for any help you can give me.

Marty
1946 CK Pick up
martin@in4web.com