[oletrucks] gas gauge problem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] gas gauge problem
From: "Ronald Tofani" <rontof@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:31:20 EST
Can anyone advise as to where to start in determining whats wrong with my
gas gauge? It may be the unit in the tank. Where do I start? Will replacing
the unit in the tank take care of the problem? This 54 3100 has been
converted to 12 volt. Would this have anything to do with it?
Be pleased to hear from anyone that has restored a 54. Just go tmiine and I
need to do some work on it to get the way I want it.

Thanks
Ron