Re: [oletrucks] Motor mounts

To: Jeff Davis <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor mounts
From: Phillip Maurici <PMPlumbing@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 09:49:40 -0500
You do have to cut out the cross member.  The motor mounts you mention work
well.  You need to start by measuring for clearance from the valve covers to the
fire wall.  Then set the front mounts and lastly install the trans. cross
member. The measurements they gave me did not work with a short tail 350 trans.
I had to relocate the mounts to use a short tail shaft trans. The instructions
did not say which transmission to use with there measurements.
phil  pmplumbing@earthlink.net