Re: [oletrucks] Wheels

To: "Terry Stellman" <STELLMAN@noex.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheels
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:04:03 -0600
terry of all the things I did to my truck I agonized most over wheels and
tires.I ended up with 15x7 front with 235 75r15. in back I went with 15x8
wheels and 31x11.00 tires. the fronts I ordered with 4 1/2 backspacing and
the backs had 6 1/2 backspace.I have a heidt's front end and a dana 4:11
posi rear end.
good luck and try a different back space this may help
bill 53-3600 hot rod