Re: [oletrucks] Missouri To Florida Registration

To: Mike Mattison <MMATTISON@atlantic1.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Missouri To Florida Registration
From: safesix@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:36:38 +0000
Mike,

Florida DMV will pose no problems if the VIN's match on
the vehicle and title. They have some byzantine
provisons for historic tags, but do issue "collectible"
tags for anything over a certain age (25 yrs I think,
with minimum hassle.

Florida has about 40 different "theme" tags but alas,
none for old trucks.

Jack / Winter Park FL