[oletrucks] RE:

To: "'Charles Culver'" <sculver@iwl.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE:
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:53:09 -0500
If it will make the noise every time, hot
or cold, remove the belt(s), crank it up
and see if it still happens.  Don't run
it without the belt(s) for long.

If the noise stops it has to be the belt
or something the belt is driving.  If not,
maybe you can drive hers for a while
you save up $$$ for serious engine work.