Re: [oletrucks] land lords trk pics

To: "Norm" <dahorse@jvlnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] land lords trk pics
From: "rreul" <rreul@cin.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 14:59:36 -0600
HI'  JUST DISCOVERED THIS SITE A FEW WEEKS AGO---BEEN GATHERING SOME
INTERESTING TID-BITS---  I HAVE A 51 - 3600 I'M TRYING TO RESTORE--IS THERE
ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHERE I CAN PICK UP AN ORIGINAL RADIO WITHOUT PUTTING
A SECOND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE-- THIS IS MY FIRST MESSAGE HOPE I'M SENDING IT
RIGHT

51-3600
retired firefighter
rreul@cin.net