Re: [oletrucks] land lords trk pics

To: dahorse@jvlnet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] land lords trk pics
From: "dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:25:41 PST
Hi Norm,

Wow!  I wish I had your choice to make.  I like them all.  In fact I think I
would get the wrecker, the milk truck and about 3 of the 1/2 tons!
Seriously though, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these,
especially as you get the option on any parts you may need.  I'm inclined to
prefer the custom cab pickups due to the corner windows.  I'm prejudiced as
this is what I drive.  The corner windows really eliminate the blind spots
and look great to boot.  Of course, price is a definite factor.  Have fun
choosing!

Dave Riffel