Re: Fw: [oletrucks] wheels and tires

To: sculver@iwl.net
Subject: Re: Fw: [oletrucks] wheels and tires
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:06:45 -0800 (PST)
Charles Culver says:
> >Durwood-
> >
> >I see that you (like me) have the problem of all the chicks wanting to ride
> >in your cool truck.  That's why I got a 3/4 ton with a long bed!

I used to have a big problem with the chicks blowing away at speeds higher
than about 15 mph.  And they'd hop all over pooping on things.......

I found that if you get the chicks before they hatch, you can really cram
them into the bed.  On the plus side they don't make much of a mess (unless
the shells crack), on the minus side, you have to get a DC-AC converter to
run the incubator.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com