Re: [oletrucks] Brush guard for 1950 5 window

To: <Mikecdk@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brush guard for 1950 5 window
From: "Norm" <dahorse@jvlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 06:42:51 -0600
> > Does anyone know where I can get one of those chrome brush guards for my
> 50?
> > Saw one at a show last Summer and they look great!
> >
> > I'm in the Boston area.
> >
> > thanks!
> > Mike

Mike.......does the "brush guard" look like this?
http://emerald.jvlnet.com/%7entbdra/c5-1.JPG
If so........have one here :-) Not sure it's for sale as of now.....but to
be honest it will need to be rechromed I think....not real rusty but getting
some small pits on the finish! I was kinds thinking of using it on my "new"
truck.....but that may change in the future......are they hard to find?

Norm