Re: [oletrucks] Brush guard for 1950 5 window

To: Mikecdk@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brush guard for 1950 5 window
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:53:54 EST
Mike,
I have a grille guard in need of work. It had been on the truck since new,
and had been bent and reinforced with welding, etc. Because of its poor
condition (definitely needs re-chroming after some straightening by a
knowledgeable soul), I'd let it go for $100. You don't need to respond to
this unless you're interested. I don't intend to use it on my truck, but I
can't bear to throw or give it away. Hence, it'll just take up room in my
garden shed until I happen upon someone who needs it.

Mike Jensen
48 5-window