Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.
From: Gerry Deibert <gerryrd@verendrye.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:04:38 -0600
Ihad the same problem on my 41 with 57 235. I didn't like to reshape the
fan and possibly take it out of balance.  In the interim until I can
find a better solution, I have installed an electric fan just above the
existing water pump shaft.

So far it has been working fine, however the originality is gone.

I too, would like to find a better solution.

--
gerryrd@verendrye.com
Gerald Deibert